PRONicaragua is the Official Investment and Export Promotion Agency of the Government of Nicaragua. It was created in the year 2002 as a project of United Nations Development Program (UNDP) having as a counterpart the 75-2002 Presidential Decree, which created the Special Commission for Investment attached directly to the Presidency of the Republic of Nicaragua.
- Complete and relevant information on business opportunities in Nicaragua through tailor-made packages.
- Arrangement of country visits to meet with institutions and key companies of the sector of interest.
- Facilitation services throughout the entire investment process, providing contacts and guidance.
- Assistance in finding local companies to establish joint ventures and identifying suppliers and other forms of business alliances.
- Assistance with identifying the ideal real estate option for your project and support with legal audit.
- Aftercare services to offer solutions to the main problems affecting the development of businesses.
- Prospecting services for local and foreign companies to identify the ideal trade partner.
Director: Carlos Zarruk (email@example.com)
Investment Promotion Manager- Service Sectors: Maria Margarita Espinosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)