The Guyana Office for Investment (GO-Invest) was established under the Public Corporations Act (1994) in 1994 as a semi-autonomous body. Over the years GO-Invest has evolved in order to meet the needs of our clients and we continue to seek means of improving the services we offer. GO-Invest is divided into two main divisions, one responsible for Investment Facilitation and Promotion and the other for Export Promotion. With these divisions, GO-Invest offers a full complement of services to local and foreign investors and exporters.
- Serve as a primary contact for investors and liaising with government agencies throughout the investment process.
- Provide investors with a comprehensive summary of steps necessary to commence business operations in Guyana and assisting throughout the process. (see Investor’s Roadmap)
- Provide information on incentives available to investors and regulations relevant to the sectors of interest. (see Investment Guide and Investor’s Roadmap)
- Develop profiles on investment opportunities in Guyana.
- Assist with obtaining factory space or land for investment purposes.
- Assist with coordination of joint venture efforts between local and overseas interests.
- Advise Government on the formulation of national investment policies and the implementation of such policies.
Director: Keith Burrowes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Export Promotion Officer : Ms. Uchenna Gibson (email@example.com)