PROESA is El Salvador’s Exports and Investment Promotion Agency. It is an autonomous government institution responsible for export promotion, investment and public-private partnerships. PROESA´s goal is to generate economic growth and create jobs by attracting foreign direct investment and aiding the expansion of Salvadoran firms abroad.
- Information on investment opportunities, incentives and advantages of investing in FDI growth sectors
- Statistics and customized industry information.
- Information on set-up and operational costs, regulations, availability of human capital, business climate and any other information required in the country evaluation process.
- Personalized attention to specific inquiries.
Advisory and technical assistance:
- Organization, logistics and coordination of tailored agendas for visits to El Salvador.
- Specialized support before, during and after the investment.
- Assistance to potential investors in the generation of local business contacts.
- Comprehensive support in procedures required to establish or expand business operations in the country.
President: Mr. Sigfrido Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Services Manager: Abdi Aguirre (email@example.com)