Invest Barbados (IB) is an economic development agency of the government of Barbados. IB is responsible for attracting, winning and sustaining international investment for Barbados. The corporation is also responsible for helping to develop and manage the Barbados international business brand.
- Promoting and landing foreign direct investment
- Providing relevant, timely, current, quality information to investors
- Ensuring that the Barbados environment is conducive to foreign direct investment
- Developing new investment products
- Collaborating with stakeholders to manage the Barbados international business brand
Director: Emeline Taitt (firstname.lastname@example.org)