Aruba Investment Agency, Arina, is the first and main point of contact for all Foreign Direct Investment in Aruba. Arina was established under the Ministry of Economic Affairs in order to make it easier for investors to establish a business on Aruba or use Aruba as a gateway to enter new markets.
• Providing comprehensive intelligence on Aruba;
• Providing sector and market intelligence;
• Advising and assisting you on investment opportunities and policies;
• Introducing you to important and relevant contacts;
• Assisting in all government procedures (e.g. licenses and permits);
• Offering site visit assistance;
• Providing information on all procedures and requirements for establishment.
Through Arina your permits and licenses will be processed in a much shorter timeframe due to our fast tracks. Also, you will have one main point of contact in Aruba, and our services are offered completely free of charge.